How to Control the dogs temperature
Credit : Drh. Carene Naomi
The normal dogs body temperature is 38 - 39,2 °C yo can use the thermometer to know the real temperature.
What if cats and dogs have hypothermia ( under 38° C ) ?
1. Use a heat pad, a glass bottle filled with hot water
2. Warm the cats and dog foof
3. Create a warm atmosphere and good air circulation
What if your dog and cat have a fever (it's over 39.2°C) ?
1. Compress their paws area with icepack
2. Give them a drink of dinging water or ice water
3. Take it to the air conditioner if necessary